This notice provides highlights of the full RFID IN REGION online privacy statement.
RFID IN REGION LLC recognize the privacy protect of all information driven by users of our website & recipients of our e-mail newsletter.
- You will be asked to provide personal information, when you register for RFID IN REGION services.
- We may synchronize your information with other data from other sources.
Uses Of Information
- we use the information we collect to provide our services which include the display of personalized content, direct contact & advertising.
- We use your information to inform you of exist services or new one introduced by RFID IN REGION and its affiliates, and to send you relevant survey invitations related to RFID IN REGION.
- You can stop the delivery of promotional e-mail from a Microsoft site or service by following the instructions in the e-mail you receive.
- To view and edit your personal information, go to the access section.
Communications with Us
We have features where users can submit information to us (such as our feedback forms). Letters to the editor and similar submissions may be made public. Requests for service, support or information may be forwarded as needed to best respond to a specific request. We may retain e-mails and other information sent to us for our internal administrative purposes, and to help us to serve customers better.
At some of our sites, we offer interactive and community features such as discussion boards. Note that all personal information sent or posted via such features becomes public information for which we are not responsible.
With Whom Your Information Is Shared
We may share your personal information with our affiliates and partners and third parties licensed to access your personal information by any of the foregoing. We rent e-mail lists compiled from e-mail addresses gathered from this web site to those partners or affiliates that we feel may offer products or services that may be of interest to our readers.
Our web site contains links to other sites. RFID IN REGION is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such external sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site to which we may link that may collect personally identifiable information.
How to Contact Us
For questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or any dealings with RFID Journal, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.